Tempest Resourcing is looking to recruit a personable, flexible, and motivated Senior Physiotherapist to join them in South London.
The client is looking for a radiographer who will be responsible for assessing and treating patients for professional radiography services in a specialist setting.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, LOCUM, Permanent
Salary: up to £42,144.00 per annum
* Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
* Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provide.
* Be compliant with all professional, clinical, and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
* Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
* Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the public and other healthcare professionals
* Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
* Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
* Can prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
* Flexible schedule
* Monday to Friday
* HCPC (must have)
* Right to Work in UK (sponsorship unavailable)
* Up-to-date DBS
* Clean driving license (preferred)
* BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent
Why Tempest Resourcing?
* You will be treated in a professional & courteous manner.
* We will listen & take note of your desired/expected career requirements
* We support your registration & compliance process using an easy-to-use platform
* We provide advice to further your career development regardless of you wanting a locum or permanent role.
* You will be represented by experienced AHP experts.
* You will find that the consultancy/candidate/client relationships are based on trust and mutual understanding.
* You will have access to the very best jobs and career opportunities across the UK.
* With your consent, we will agree a plan to present you to public or private sector clients.
* You will receive weekly payments.
* You will receive market related news, market trends and opportunities.
* Access to specialist events
Tempest Resourcing offers a wide choice of Allied Health & Mental Health roles across the UK.
We place AHP's and Mental Health Professionals into a wide variety of private and public settings to help people of all ages when physical or mental illness, disability, long-term conditions, or the effects of ageing prevent people from doing the activities they need or want to do