Career Level Manager
Location: Home based + Travel to London twice a month
Salary: £20,000 – £23,500
Join a Global Healthcare Solutions Partner
Our client is the UK’s largest healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the global life science industry. A business with scale, a strong financial profile, leading digital capabilities, and a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner, we’ve got a great role for you!
They are a leading specialist in the provision of echocardiography and cardiac rhythm analysis services. Every aspect of their pioneering clinical support service is designed to increase capacity, efficiency and quality across the cardiac diagnostics industry and we have an exciting opportunity available for a Resourcer to support the end-to-end recruitment of Healthcare specialists across the UK. You will be set at the heart of the business and be able to make an impact by sourcing quality Healthcare Professionals, whilst enhancing your recruitment experience within the Healthcare Sector.
* Headhunting, sourcing applicants from job boards, screening applicants, completing pre-screens before passing them over for compliance
* Organising your own workload and prioritising accordingly
* Using job boards, social media, website and building direct relationships to advertise roles
* Building a pipeline for future roles and increasing the candidate database
* Liaising closely with sales, service delivery and clinical operations to establish need and retain candidate engagement throughout the onboarding process
* Working closely with Marketing for latest updates
* Having a Bachelor’s degree or healthcare experience would be preferred
* Previous experience within the recruitment industry is an advantage
* You will have strong administration experience, with proficient use of Microsoft Office 365 tools
* A great written and verbal communicator with previous experience within a customer facing environment
* You can demonstrate a high attention to detail when managing a database and conducting administrative duties
* You have excellent organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
What You Will Be Offered:
When joining our client, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, they care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of their team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, our client helps every person be the best version of themselves.
In exchange for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Isobel Riley at Kendall Poole Consulting quoting the reference IMR/2522 and suitable candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks