Procurement Analyst – WFH flexibility
We are looking for a Procurement Analyst to join a Public Sector organisation on a 5 months contract. The office is based in London, however flexibility to work from home will be provided (3 days a week).
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to gain valuable experience within the Public Sector!
– Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills.
– Experience of process design.
– Having an active SC clearance.
– Experience of policy and governance would be desirable.
– Career progression – having work experience in the public sector will make it easier for you to get future jobs in various government departments. Therefore you will be able to apply your skills within various industries and get different life experiences !
– Quick turn-around – we are looking for people who can start on the job as soon as possible, which means that if you have been looking for a job/considered exploring new work opportunities this is your chance to hit the ground running!
We are currently interviewing, but still accepting applications. If you are interested send across your CV today!
To apply for this position or ask more questions about it get in touch with Dorina Bucur at NonStop Consulting.
Phone: (phone number removed)
Internal Extension: 8130