We are looking for someone who will be able to hit the ground running and help the business to continue to grow.
With regards to the role, you will manage the day to day resourcing, ensure that you are speaking with all the managers and shareholders within the business about areas of growth.
you will be responsible for
– Recruitment campaigns, Assessment days and also ensuring that all stakeholders and managers are kept informed.
– End to End Recruitment.
– Managing and vetting Facebook and Linked In groups & pages.
– Providing innovative, cost-effective and timely solutions.
– Managing and developing recruitment processes, selection, ensuring that all recruitment activity is in line with the recruitment policy.
– Developing the firm's talent database by pro-actively sourcing and selecting candidates.
– Reviewing our recruitment systems and the effectiveness of advertising channels to make recommendations on new ways to attract and source talent.
You will be able to:
– W years of Internal Recruitment experience
– Build relationships
– Work in a fast-paced environment
– Proactive & "Can Do" Attitude
If you feel you have the skills and experience we need to achieve these goals, then please apply for the role or give Stephen a call at Fawkes & Reese