HR and H&S Administrator with 2 years experience required to join this dynamic organisation based in the City of London.
As an HR and Health and Safety Administrator, you will provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the organisation and to contribute to the provision of excellent customer service to the site.
* Provides administrative support in preparing letters, new starter documentation, note taking and meeting schedules
* Administers the H.R database and associated systems and ensures they are kept up to date
* Generates KPI data using the HR Systems to inform functional and business decision makers
* Ensures that sickness absence information in relation to trended and persistent absence is readily available for managers to review
* Provides support to the Head of HR in recruitment and selection, absence management, discipline and grievance
* Provides advice to employees on HR related policies and procedures
What we’re looking for
This role will be consist of both Recruitment and HR administration activities, as such you must be comfortable juggling multiple activities.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
* Experience of computer systems such as Word, Excel, Email, Power point
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* HR qualification
This would be a fantastic position for someone looking to gain further experience in order to progress into a HR Advisor position in the future