Graduate Scheme, Recruitment Consultant – Trainee/Graduate – No experience required!
We are looking for driven and self-motivated entry-level salespeople or recent graduates to join the Third Republic team in London! Due to our continued growth, there is no better time to join Third Republic and embark on this exciting journey with us!
Who are Third Republic?
We're a fast-growing recruitment agency based in London and NYC. We deliver a range of advanced technology solutions specialising in high-growth cloud computing technologies and software engineering, centered around 3 streams:
* Cloud Platforms: AWS, Google & Azure
* Software Engineering: DevOps, SRE & Software Development
Third Republic is one of the fastest-growing agencies launched out of the UK since 2015!
What is our Mission?
Connecting employers with the top-rated skills traditional sourcing methods can’t reach by leveraging private communities of highly engaged talent.
What is our Vision?
To create the agency of the future, delivering the talent our customers need to thrive in a digital world.
What are our Goals?
* Build a modern, forward thinking agency moving with the times
* Develop a world class brand
* Become a Top 3 Player in our markets
What we offer our Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultants!
* Base salary starting from £21,000 + no threshold commission structure
* Flexible working (forever)!
* Industry leading training programme
* Multiple career paths to suit your ambitions
* Equity Plan
* Subsidised Private Healthcare
* Gym Membership Discounts
* 24/7 Counselling services
* Discounts across over 1000’s of retailers and restaurants
* All expenses paid luxury incentive trips twice a year
* Monthly Directors' lunch clubs
Within the Role of Associate Recruitment Consultant within Third Republic, you will be required to be proficient in managing the entire recruitment lifecycle efficiently.
* Carry out lead generation to identify opportunities within your specialist market
* Write, place and update job adverts & process applications and responses efficiently
* Sourcing & qualifying candidates
* Pitching potential roles to suitable candidates
* Preparing candidates for interviews
* Providing candidates with feedback following interviews
* Closing candidates
What we're looking for!
* You are a resilient individual with a relentless approach to achieving your goals
* You take accountability for your own growth and success
* You are a great communicator and can build rapport efficiently
* You are driven, ambitious and self-motivated
* Previous experience in telesales, sales, or business development (desirable)
Apply now for immediate consideration