Joe & Seph's Supply Chain Planner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Planner to join a fast-growing challenger brand in the food industry – Joe & Seph's Gourmet Popcorn – at our brand new HQ in North West London.
Joe & Seph's are growing fast and proud to have won the Queens Award, Grocer Gold Award, 60+ Great Taste Awards and many more.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual looking to take the next step in their career.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Day to day
· Supply & Demand Planning
· Finite scheduling of the end to end process for Production and Packing functions in line with demand forecast
· Production & Material Planning at J & S & 3rd Party Suppliers to meet forecasted demand
· Purchasing of raw materials and packaging
· Responsibility for overseeing stock levels in multiple locations (across UK and USA)
· Utilise a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts;
· Work on NPD and new market launches (including packaging artwork and ordering, forecasting, logistics and production planning)
· Product specification database management
· Working collaboratively with the wider team (NPD & Production) to ensure new products are delivered on time and in full to customers
· To work with NPD, Sales, Finance & Production to develop standard cost & output performance for all new products
· Supporting the Operations Director and Finance Director In developing an S & OP process
· Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function
· Liaise with Production to agree output and performance rates to ensure accurate demand planning model for future Business growth
Entry Qualifications, Experience and skills:
· Degree educated; analytical, operations or maths related degree beneficial
· At least three years experience in Supply Chain and Operations. FMCG experience and in particular food production experience preferable
· Excited to work in a fast growing SME developing processes and systems in the rapid growth period
· Excellent communication & relationship management skills
· Excellent problem solver
· Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise between multiple tasks
· Highly analytical with strong Excel skills
· Driven, ambitious and self-motivating
· Great team player & willing to get involved in all areas of the business when needed
· Sage 50 skills preferred
· Working in Open Plan Office Environment.
· Excellent drive and attention to detail
· Excellent & professional communication skills with strong written and verbal English
· A professional approach which generates credibility and confidence in others.
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Awareness and ideally use of various improvement/problem solving tools
· The ability to overcome obstacles to solve problems to achieve Customer results.
Competencies for Success:
Judgement and decision making
Relationships and Authority:
· Reports to the Operations Director.
· Supports the management of Health, Safety & Environmental compliance.
· Working relationships: Sales and Marketing, NPD, Finance, Supply Chain Team, Production Teams & Warehousing