Financial Control Manager
Salary up to £52,000pa
* Are you an experienced finance professional with an eye for detail?
* Do you work with pace to deliver outcomes and manage high performing teams?
* Are you committed to ongoing improvements and efficiencies?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our membership based organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Control Manager to provide effective leadership whilst striving to support the delivery of their strategic plans.
The Financial Control Manager leads and manages the Financial Accounting team, ensuring the team provides a responsive and reliable service to employees, Council members, suppliers and Partners.
Main Duties & Key Responsibilities
* Maintains and develops financial systems and processes, ensuring the appropriate balance between customer service, financial control, security of information and efficiency.
* Responsible for ensuring that financial transactions are promptly and accurately executed and recorded.
* Responsible for process of full range of payments and refunds in the management of the transactions processes including initiating Direct Debit collections; reconciling and banking cheques, postal orders and other income (credit/debit card payments); processing refunds; downloading and actioning BACS reports and credit control.
* Lead, manage, support, coach and motivate the Financial Accounting team, including identifying training needs and skills development.
* Assisting HR department in overseeing the monthly payroll process and the performance of the outsourced payroll provider.
* Manage the month end process, review the balance sheet reconciliations.
* Manage the year end process, ensuring the year end timetable deadlines are met.
* Support the production of the Annual Report and Accounts in accordance with IFRS and FReM.
* Lead on development of Financial Accounting policies and procedures, including registrant debtor and creditor policy and contribute to the development of other finance policies and procedures
* Continuously improve the financial accounting processes.
Candidates will be CCAB qualified and have recent experience working in a membership organisation.
For further information please contact Kathryn Knight at CY Executive Resourcing Limited