Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within an Award-Winning Logistics Company offering genuine opportunities for progression? Our continuous investment in staff development, technologies and business expansion has opened up a position for a Customs Clearance Coordinator to join our Customs Compliance Team
Unsworth are an internationally recognised, multi award-winning Logistics Company. We combine the best-in class technology and people to be a leading independent freight management and supply chain solutions provider, simplifying international trade and adding value to our clients.
Key duties and Responsibilities:
* Taking bookings and assisting with transport and/or customs arrangements
* Producing and/or collecting essential shipping documentation required from customers and suppliers
* Submitting customs declarations for UK import and export and linking those to freight movements
* Ensuring compliance with customs regulations and company’s procedures
* Updating and maintaining accurate information in our freight software
* Maintaining Data Quality on our Supply Chain Visibility platform
* Liaising with suppliers, customers and overseas partners
* Providing excellent customer service
* Undertaking various other administrative duties
Experience & Qualities Required:
* Previous experience in the shipping / freight forwarding is essential
* Proven experience in customs documentation, clearances & entries
* Analytical and numerate with high level of speed and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
* Willingness and ability to learn quickly new skills and working practices
* Additional European language (particularly French, German, Polish or Spanish) is beneficial
* Work for the industry’s Employer of the Year!
* Competitive remuneration package
* Innovative and agile working environment where opinions and fresh ideas are valued and encouraged
* Award Winning staff development program offering genuine career development opportunities
* Staff Loyalty schemes, Health Care Plan, Enhanced holiday scheme, cycle to work, weekly yoga, mentoring scheme
* You’ll work with an internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
* Flexibility to work from home if required
If this sounds like the next step in developing your career then lose no time and apply online today.
If you do not hear anything from us within 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE