This a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Manager to run a new build residential apartment block in the heart of Bristol. As a Construction Manager you would be the site lead reporting in to a Project Director. There is 12 months left on the scheme, the frame of the building is 80% complete and they will start the fit out in the next few months.
Construction Manager Responsibilities:
– Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
– Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
– Co-ordinating potential sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
– Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
– Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
– Solving design and technical issues on site.
Construction Manager Experience Required:
– Major project experience £20m+.
– Degree qualified or similar.
– CSCS/SMSTS/First Aid – Essential.
– Engineering background – Desirable.
– Strong reporting skills.
– Track record of success.
If you are interested in this postion please forward your CV to Lloyd Jones at (url removed)