Business Development Manager, International Recruitment Consultancy. £60,000 basic, £120,000 OTE (uncapped) + Car Allowance + Pension + additional benefits. This is an outstanding B2B business development opportunity with global recruitment consultancy operating in a niche field,
The role will be home-based during the pandemic and then based from the London HQ 2-3 days per week thereafter. Post-COVID there will also be some international travel to Europe and the USA.
The company operate in a very different way to mainstream recruiters and behave more like a management consultancy that provides the talent to solve problems, rather than 'placing people in jobs'. They work with very few clients but operate as their 'de facto' supplier of talent and all projects are retained.
The company has won a significant contract to supply with one of the largest manufacturers in this new division. Now, with proven capability and a case study, they are looking to increase their share of this burgeoning and massively evolving specialist industry sector.
The role is perfect for an 'A grade door opener' that loves the cut and thrust of business development and will be an avid user on LinkedIn Sales Navigator to ensure that you communicate with the right levels of contacts. As a business developer, you will be an expert at networking across C-Suite decision-makers and gain the trust of them to refer you to new opportunities.
The company are proud to achieve 95% year on year repeat client business.
* You will be a natural business developer with experience selling services and solutions rather than products. Successful members of the team come from high-end recruitment (Search and Selection level) or management consultancy.
* You will be intelligent, commercially strong and have the 'nous' to spot opportunities for growth
* You will be hugely self-motivated, goal-driven, results-oriented and motivated by earning potential (the role is completely uncapped and the OTE will be £120K plus
* You will be highly personable with the ability to forge strong business partnerships at very senior International levels,
* You will be a well-presented and highly credible, trustworthy professional
* You will be a confident communicator with a strong character and belief in your conviction and decisions.
* At the interview, you must be able to demonstrate a high degree of loyalty to past employers and a CV that shows logical career progression and high levels of success.
It would help if you lived within a one hour commute into the HQ in London for meetings and catch-ups with the team.
To apply email your CV with a short covering note to
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. (phone number removed). View our and