Business Development Manager
40 – 60k base with 100k OTE
Our client is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
You will be joining a high performing team, targeting high-value corporate clients. You will promote the company products to senior decision makers at prospective clients and collaborate with the Regional Sales Manager on face-to-face client meetings, thereby making a substantial contribution to new business revenue targets.
Role of Business Development Manager
* You will be responsible for achieving monthly and annual revenue targets, primarily achieved through telephone based sales, networking events, appointment setting, and assisting face-to-face pitches but we also welcome more creative approaches.
* You'll need to be up-to-date with our latest products and services to proficiently promote these to potential clients.
* Collaborating with the client and cross-functional teams to manage partner and internal expectations.
* Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations
Who you are:
* Demonstrable experience in business development ideally within Fintech/FX/Payments industry
* Evidence of achieving revenue targets and contributing significantly to business growth
* The ability to demonstrate a wealth of knowledge within the Payments/Fintech/FX industry
What we offer:
From day one you'll find yourself part of our friendly, innovative and internationally collaborative team. Our People First culture means our staff are empowered to take chances and build real connections. You’ll also get:
* A competitive salary and quarterly commission scheme
* An excellent benefits package including company pension scheme, private health cover
* 25 days holiday
* Perks, including; free breakfast & fruit, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, bi-annual company parties