Business Development Manager
Commercial Fit Out
£70,000 – £80,000 DOE, plus package
My client is a dynamic construction services company, delivering robust and future-proofed places Globally. They are specialists in fit-out, technology, construction and development delivering not just buildings, but also an exceptional dynamic and strong customer relationship built on mutual trust, collaboration, and open communication.
They are looking for an additional Business Development Manager to generate new business relationships and opportunities with Commercial Construction Consultants and Main Contractors.
* Develop and maintain high level individual profile in the industry
* Develop and maintain contacts across all key disciplines – PM/QS/M&E/Architects
* Develop strategic approach to business development, focussed on the activity occurring within the relevant cluster sectors. Collate theory and research in order to support suggestions for cluster activity.
* Identify and develop new relationships relevant to cluster sectors and the wider Fit Out business
* Manage the production of media to support cluster target sector, projects or framework presentations or meetings
* Deliver consistent company messages to the market
WHAT’S ON OFFER
* Basic salary plus car/travel allowance
* Private healthcare including private GP service
* Discounts such as gym, cinema etc
* Pension scheme
* Strong work-life balance in addition to your holiday allowance you have a You Day to allow you to take an extra day off to celebrate a special event, spend time with your family or just do something that will make your life easier or more enjoyable.
* Most Friday's are a 4 pm finish providing work is completed for the week.
* The opportunity to develop your career in a fully supportive environment