Free Job Listings
Charities and universities give so much and are critical in supporting also developing our communities.
- You need go through our straightforward Sign Up process. This is to ensure we have all the details required like your name, email address and other key details so you can log back in at anytime.
- Post a Job – Once you’ve signed up and if you are approved, you can posting ‘new’ jobs whenever you need to recruit new people.
- Enjoy 30 Free days at no cost to your charity or university
- If you have any questions, please contact Job Search London: email@example.com
Free Job Listings for Charities
Our UK charities do so much to support our children, our wellbeing, mental health, physical health, they clothe us and they feed us.
There are approximately 168,000 charities in England and Wales.
The largest sector provides for social services needs, also culture and recreation.
The National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NVO’s) is the umbrella body for the voluntary and community sector in England and works to protect this sector.
According to NVO’s Civil Society Almanac 2018, the charity sector employs almost 900,000 people and earns over £15bn in GDP.
Most charities are small and about 75%, receive income of less than £100,000 annually.
This is why we want to offer a helping hand and do our bit by offering Free Listings.
Free Job Listing for Universities & Colleges
Universities and colleges are a vital part of the UK economy, educating and developing young people but also catering from everyone else who may be looking for a change of career, adding to their existing skills or learning new skills.
Making a Difference
Universities across the UK generated over £95 billion in gross output for the economy representing 1.2% of the UK’s GDP
- £21.5 billion in GDP
- Supporting more than 940,000 jobs
- (2014) – figures